- In the rare instance that your merchandise is delivered to you in a defective, damaged or incomplete condition, send e-mail to us at contact email@example.com within 7 days of delivery.
- Please make sure that you are returning the item within 14 days of receipt. Items received after the 14-day return period will be rejected, and your package will be returned to you and you will be charged additional shipping. Should we receive the same late return package a second time, we will keep the merchandise and no credit will be issued.
- In the event of a "no fit" or "customer changed mind" situation on stock merchandise, the customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges, which includes a15% restocking charge. We will pick up and issue a refund (minus shipping and handling charge) if within 7 days of delivery.
- S&H fees are not refundable. No refunds or reimbursements will be made towards the cost of shipping returned or exchanged merchandise back to us, unless it is to exchange damaged merchandise for identical products. For damaged merchandise, we will pay for return shipping costs and send replacement items at no additional shipping charge.
- Final Sale Merchandise
Certain deeply discounted merchandise has been marked on the site with a Final Sale tag. In these cases, the prices are so low that we cannot accept the merchandise for return. Final Sale items are clearly marked throughout the site.
- Contact us to request a return authorization number (RMA).
- Indicate the order number on your invoice, the stock number(s) for the merchandise you wish to send back, and whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Pack up the merchandise you are returning, including the copy of invoice.
- Send us the merchandise after you have received your return authorization number. For your protection, we recommend insuring your return package.
- Packages that are returned or shipped with an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charge
- Refund/Exchange policy for Custom Collection Only
Each piece is made to order in my studio and all sales are final. You may exchange the piece for credit toward another purchase under these guidelines: you must contact COLAUS(firstname.lastname@example.org) to request an exchange and ship the item within 10 days from date of purchase. No exceptions. Item must be returned in original condition and I reserve the right to refuse any return that is not in resale condition. Credit for returned merchandise will be extended for one year from date of original purchase. Shipping cost is non-refundable. If there is a return due to my error, shipping charges will be refunded.